Rehab loans are now available through Home Detox South Africa and certain providers of treatment we work with. Call us on 087 550 1938 or email email@example.com for more information or to apply for a rehab loan.
Rehab Loan – Making treatment available for everyone
We are proud to partner with a rehab loan provider here in South Africa who have been operating for over 15 years in the health market and have made treatment available to thousands of people through affordable and responsible lending. Rehab loans have often been nearly impossible to find until now! Our rehab loans are simple and affordable with an easy, quick application process. In as fast as two minutes you can have an answer to your application.
Rehab Loan – Where?
Our rehab loan service is only currently available through 3 of our registered clinics in South Africa. Rehab loans are available in our Western Cape Rehab (Cape Town), Kwazulu Natal Rehab (Durban) & Gauteng rehab (Johannesburg). We are looking to expand the loan service to our home based services and other rehab clinics in the near future.
Rehab Loan for what?
Our rehab loans are not treatment specific so can be used for all addictions and co-occurring disorders. They can also be used alongside medical aid policies to cover shortfalls and increase the duration of someones treatment.
Rehab Loan – Quick Points
- Simple application process – Two minute results
- Quick response – Staff will contact you ASAP to walk through process
- Convenient – Once approved payment can be sent straight to clinic to ensure fastest admission
- Private – 100% confidential service
- No Down Payment – No deposit or down payment required
- Competitive Interest Rates – Competitive rates in line with market
- Reliability & Transparency – Registered with NCR (NCR 3009)
If you or a loved on need help with addiction or want more information on our rehab loan service please contact us on 087 550 1938 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – You can also complete the box below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
For information on the provider of the finance please visit their personal website.