Our Sugar Addiction treatment programme is completely internet based and costs just R2500! Its based on a healthy lifestlye change not some quick fad that has no long term effects.
Sugar Addiction – What is it?
Sugar addiction is possibly the most common addiction worldwide but also one that slides under the radar. The fact is most lifestyles have changed so much convenience has over taken health. It would seem suppliers of products have also failed to tackle the problem that is growing daily. The problem has been compounded by diet fads and magic pills that are costly but don’t tackle the underlying addiction and lifestyle problems. These products leave people feeling as though they have failed and ultimately powerless and hopeless over sugar addiction.
Sugar Addiction – We Know The Long Term Cure
Our Sugar Addiction programme has been specially designed by leading nutritionist Doctor Tim Noakes and Karen Thompson (Director of the leading eating disorder clinic in South Africa). The programme itself has taken years to develop and is now available for home use. Already many people have used the programme and changed themselves for the better.
- Do you find carbohydrates and sweet fatty foods difficult to manage in moderation often leading to overeating and binge eating?
- Do you experience guilt or shame due to your eating behaviour?
- Do you turn to carbohydrates or sweets to improve your mood when you are feeling down?
- Do you feel better after eating sweet foods or feel withdrawal when trying to cut these out of their diet?
- Does the thought of quitting sugar or giving up carbs petrify you?
The 8 week online program will allow you to address the underlying beliefs, thoughts and feelings keeping you stuck in your addiction. We advocate a Low Carb, High Fat Lifestyle individually prescribed by a Registered Dietician.
The program includes:
- A Skype consultation with Registered dietician who will customise your meal plan and advise you on your personal weight loss and health goals.
- Weekly modules assisting you in empowering body, mind and spirit promoting a holistic approach to overcoming sugar addiction.
- Webinars with experts in the field.
Private Online platform for daily guidance, feedback and support. This serves as form of group support where you are able to share your successes, struggles and questions with the experts and other participants. This forum is monitored by an Addictions Specialist.
Want more information on this? Call 021 300 1817 or fill in the contact form below. The programme costs just R2500 and can usually be started quickly.