Depression Treatment now available all across South Africa. Are you or someone you know suffering from Depression? We can help! contact us today on 087 550 1938 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for free advice and guidence.
All of us can feel fed-up, upset or depressed occasionally. These feelings don’t usually last more than the usual week or 2, plus they don’t interfere too much with our lives. Occasionally there is a rationale, occasionally not. We typically survive – we may speak to a pal but don’t otherwise want any help.
Yet, when depressed:
- Your feelings don’t lift after some days – they carry-on for weeks or months
- Your emotional feelings are so terrible they interfere with your daily life.
A lot of individuals with depression are not going to have all of the symptoms below, but most will have at least five or six.
- Feel sad a lot of the time (but might feel just a little better in the eventide)
- Lose fascination with life and can’t enjoy anything
- Find it harder to make selections
- Can’t make do with matters that you used to
- Feel totally exhausted
- Feel agitated and uneasy
- Lose hunger and fat (some individuals find they do the opposite and put-on weight)
- Take 1-2 hrs to get off to rest, then wake up sooner than normal
- Lose fascination with sex
- Lose your-self-confidence
- Feel worthless, inadequate and hopeless
- Avoid other individuals
- Feel irritable
- Feel worse at a specific time every day, typically in the morning
- Think of suicide.
You may well not realise how depressed you are for a little while, particularly if it has come-on slowly. You strive to fight on and could even begin to blame your self for being idle or lacking will power. It occasionally requires a close friend or someone to convince you that there actually is a a problem and you need help. Call us today for advice on our Depression Treatment programmes on 087 550 1938 or email email@example.com
It is common to feel depressed following a distressing occasion – bereavement, a divorce or losing work. You might well spend plenty of time during the the next couple of weeks or months considering and speaking about this. After a time you come to terms with what’s occured. However, you could possibly get caught in a miserable mood, which doesn’t appear to lift. If you’re alone, haven’t any buddies near, are distressed, have other stresses or are bodily run down, you’re more prone to become depressed.
Home based Depression Treatments are available alongside our specialised Depression Treatment clinics. We can help you decide which Depresson Treatment is better for you based on your circumstances.
Are you or a loved one suffering from Depression? Contact us today for advice on our Depression Treatment Programmes – We can usually get you started the same day! Call 087 550 1938 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for free confidential advice on our Depression Treatments!
For more information on Depression please see this external site.