Media Inquiries – Home Detox South Africa
Media Inquiries and information requests are something we specialise in. Through our extensive client base and access to many treatments and professionals we can provide people for interviews, television & radio appearances. We are also happy to help any media outlet with statistics and information for news stories. We have dealt Media Inquiries from SABC, Good Hope FM, Cape Town TV, Channel 4 (UK television) & many local and national news papers. We are often involved in live radio interviews and regularly help journalists with real statistics that are unavailable from anywhere else.
We are often able to provide people for interviews that are struggling with addiction and can give a real insight into community level problems. Aside from this we put in genuine work at community level helping many organizations and community groups with information, funding and sponsorship.
Want some information or a potential story? Maybe just some clear statistics on drug use in South Africa? We are the people who can help – email our media inquiries team firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 300 1817. Our team are waiting to help!!
- Saturday Star – Drug that sends futures up in smoke – 31 August 2015
- SABC1 – Sunday Live – Nyaope – 23 August 2015
- Tshawane FM93.6 – Poppy Nomakhuwa Show – 9 June 2015
- Times – Teen Alcoholism – 28 May 2015
- Tshwane Sun Pretoria – Pretoria Mayor to spend R50m on Nyaope Problem – 17 April 2015
- Cape Town TV – Pregnancy & Crystal Meth – 15 April 2015
- Sunday Independent – Heroin becomes drug of choice – 5 January 2014
- Reality TV Africa – Girls To Women – 13 November 2014
- SABC2 – Cocaine Smuggling. Drug Addiction & Brazil Jail – 4 November 2014
- Good Hope FM – Drugs & Cape Town – 12 December 2013
Who we sponsor
- Nkulleko The Bulldog Mhlongo – SA Super Welterweight Boxing Champion
- Trees For Zambia
- Driving Spirit – Ladies Day
- Driving Spirit – Homeless Day
We also send out free posters and leaflets aimed at damage reduction. We have sent these to schools, hospitals and universities over the last 6 months. We have provided for:
- Red Cross
- University of Pretoria
- SAPS stations and notice boards
Along with this we have provided statistics, people (in and out of addiction) and facts for students studying phycology, addiction and general trends in crime, drug use and addiction. If you want some information we are more than happy to provide.